Senior VP Sales B2C US
For our extensive growth we are looking for a high energetic Senior Sales Leader who will help us to expand our footprint in the US Market. As the VP Sales, you will be a key member of the global Leadership team and our future success! You will be responsible for hiring and developing a high-velocity Sales team for crafting and executing our B2C Sales strategy and building a high potential Inside Sales Team.
Who you are:
The position requires a dynamic and hands on individual with strong experience building up high-velocity sales structures for valuable goods for private homes. The successful candidate will have strong leadership and influencing skills, and the proven ability to develop and execute on a strategic business development plan to grow new business for our Products and maintain and expand our current client base.
Other responsibilities include:
- Successfully deliver upon the company’s revenue growth objectives.
- Lead, coach and mentor High Velocity Inside Sales with a hands-on, team-oriented approach.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions including data management and sales processes to achieve team goals
- Track all lead generation campaign results with a strong focus on lead to sale ratios
- Apply both tactical and strategic go-to-market models aimed at growing the customer base both in the short and long terms to drive higher revenues, customer growth and customer retention.
- Coordinate efforts with our marketing team in order to maximize opportunities on customer (B2C) acquisition.
- Support weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecast process, including pipeline analysis, data validation, and identify gaps and actions required.
- Create an energised and positive environment for our Inside Sales Team
Critical Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field; MBA is a plus
- A Business Development & Sales professional who has experience of B2C business opportunities.
- 8 + years of experience in direct or outside sales / B2C
- Requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience leading a sales organization of at least 10 + employees
- A proven, successful background in sales leadership to meet quarterly objectives and strategic goals.
- The desire to dive headfirst into an tech startup environment
- Proven ability to create high performing teams and lead them to success
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities and collaboration skills.
- Excellent Comunication Skills in English
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, and experience working in an international and interdisciplinary environment
- Highly motivated individual with a results-driven orientation, capable of multi-tasking in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- Very strong work ethic with “can do, roll up sleeves to figure it out” attitude
Why you should join us:
- Innovative and fast moving management
- Room for creativity and the chance to influence the development of the company
- International business with contacts all over the world
- International work enviroment
If you want to work in an organization where everything is all set and ready, this is not the job for you. We believe you will like to take part in the continued exciting journey, where we transform Seccua from what a small german technology company to a global player.
Seccua is a Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.